Here i show you How to Stream on Twitch a PC, you’ll need special broadcast software. Twitch has several selections here. XSplit is one of the easiest options, but it also requires a monthly subscription for some of its more advanced features like custom logos and annotations. It will work for casual play, but we’ll also cover Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) for those who want a more powerful free tool and don’t mind a steeper learning curve.
To get started with XSplit, just:
- Create an XSplit account and download the server.
- If you already have a Twitch account, you can do this here.
- Start XSplit and log in to you Twitch account.
- Open the game you would like to stream.
- Press Ctrl-Tab to open the XSplit interface.
- Click Broadcast to begin streaming.
XSplit will pause broadcasting if you close the game, or alt-tab away. You can also use the XSplit overlay to add your webcam footage, mute your mic or system sounds, or chat with your Twitch channel. If you’re using the paid version of XSplit, you can also use this overlay to add annotations or customize logos.